Like our namesake river, we meander—in our case, through beer styles and brewing techniques. From kettle-soured beer to heavily dry-hopped ales to barrel-aged and high gravity brews, we believe in creating innovative and quality craft beer; using the best ingredients. We believe in supporting the places we live in and the people that live there. Our growing crew brews out of sunny Lacombe, Alberta on a 30-barrel, tricked-out, 2-vessel brewhouse. We blew the engine on our ’79 van, The Dream Machine, on our first delivery run so now we drive in shiny vehicles with no souls. Currently, we are exporting to Australia.
Volumes sold last year: 1316 hL on premise and 7093 hL off premise.
Minimum order: 80 cases, 1x case is 24x473mL (16oz)
Festival Participation Days:
- Multiple - Beer, Wine, Spirits Program
- Voted “Best Brewery in Alberta” by ratebeer.com users (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Alberta Beer Awards: "Best in Show" and "Brewery of the Year"
- Canadian International Beer Awards: "Best of Alberta," "Best of Canada," and "Best in Show"
- Canadian Brewing Awards
- Alberta Beer Awards: "Community Builder of the Year" (2019, 2020)